Q.1 “India for the Indiana” was the political message of
- D E Wacha
Q.2 Which of the following was the ‘Newspaper’ of Annie Besant?
- The Hindu
- Indian Express
- The Times of India
- New India
Q.3 Aligarh Muslim University was founded by
- Syed Ahmed Khan
- Abul Kalam Azad
Q.4 Match the following:
|A. Swaraj is my birth right||1. Moderates|
|B. It is not reforms but re-form||2. Lajpat Rai|
|C. Asubject people has no soul||3. BC Pal|
|D. Policy of petitions, prayers and protests||4. Tilak|
Choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Codes : A B C D
- 1 2 3 4
- 4 3 2 1
- 3 4 2 1
- 2 1 3 4
Q.5 Who said that the constant ‘drain of wealth’ from India was responsible for Indla’s economic miseries?
- BC Pal
- BP Wadia
- Dadabhai Naoroji
- GS Arundale
Q.6 As per the Act of 1919 which of the following statements was not correct?
- British India must remain an integral part of the British Empire.
- Responsible Government would be realised only by the progressive stages
- Provincial subjects were classified into Reserved subjects and Transferred subjects.
- The salary of the Secretary of State for India was not to be paid by Parliament.
Q.7 As per the Act of 1919 which of the following was not a Transferred subject?
- Medical Relief
- Land Revenue
Q.8 The Dyarchy which was introduced on 1921 In province a was in force till the year
Q.9 The Home Rule League was formed during the
- First World War
- Partition of Bengal
- Struggle following the Jallianwala Bagh Massacre
- Implementation of Minto-Morley Reforms
Q.10 The Secretary of State for India was given powers by
- The Act of 1909
- The Act of 1919
- The Act of 1858
- The Act of 1861
For more quiz on Indian History Click Here –> Indian History