Q.1 Identify the temple, from among the following, that was built by the Rashtrakutas?
- The Kailash temple, Mahabalipuram
- The Surya Temple, Konark
- The Channakeshava temple, Batur
- The Shiva Temple, Ellora
Q.2 The earliest surviving extant, i.e. still standing, temples date from the ……. period?
Q.3 Which of the following sets of books and authors has been incorrectly matched?
- Kadambari – Banabhatta
- Arthasastra – Kalhana
- Uttarramcharita – Bhavabhuti
- Mudrarakshasa – Vishakhadatta
Q.4 An elaborate system of municipal administration had been established by
- Skanda Gupta
- Chandragupta Maurya
Q.5 During the period of Hiuen Tsang’s visit, the city most famous for the production of cotton cloth was
Q.6 Foreigners were absorbed in a large number in the Indian society during the period?
Q.7 Of the following books and their respective fields, which of the combinations is incorrect?
- Charaka Samhita – Architecture
- Malavikagnimitra – Drama
- Surya Siddhanta – Astronomy
- Mitakshara – Law
Q.8 The chief impact of vedic culture on Indian history has been
- The growth of Sanskrit
- The rise of an other-worldly outlook
- The progress of philosophy
- The consolidation of the caste system
Q.9 The original Buddhist religious texts had been written in
Q.10 The greatest Buddhist commentator of the Buddhist canonical literature has been
For More Quiz Click Here–> Modern Indian History