Q.1 PowerPoint Application allows you to produce
- Animated Presentations
- Paper Printouts of Slides
- Notes for the Speaker
- All of the above
Q.2 What is the use of Notes in slides?
- It will be displays at the time of Slide Presentation
- This is just Note about the slide
- This is just for printing purpose only
- Notes cannot be inserted in Slides
Q.3 Which of the following is correct regarding the Background of slides
- Background color of slides can be change
- Picture can be set as Slide Background
- Texture can be set as Slide Background
- All of the Above
Q.4 How to change the order of Slides in Presentation?
- On Slide Sorter View, click on the Soft Slides
- On Slide Sorter View, click on the slide and drag to required position
- On Slide Thumbnail view, click on the slide and drag to required position
- Slides order cannot be changed once it created
Q.5 How to create additional Guide Lines?
- By holding Ctrl key, click on existing Guide Line and drag
- By holding Alt key, click on existing Guide Line and drag
- By holding Ctrl + Alt key, click on existing Guide Line and drag
- Additional Guide Lines cannot be created
Q.6 How to insert Tables in Slide?
- Insert Table from Insert menu
- Click on Insert Table in content pane of blank slide
- Both (1) & (2)
- Tables cannot be inserted in slides
Q.7 What is the use of Researching Timings?
- This option allows you to rearrange slides
- This option allows you to set the time of animations
- This option allows you to rehearsal of slide presentation
- There is no such option in PowerPoint
Q.8 How to show the same presentation continuously?
- By enabling the option “Loot continuously until ‘Esc’”
- By enabling the option “Repeat Presentation”
- By enabling the option “Show same Presentation”
- Presentation cannot be continue once it finished
Q.9 What is Custom Shows in PowerPoint?
- Use the only some parts of the monitor is called Custom Shows
- The Presentation which can present only on particular date
- Creating Presentations within a Presentation
- There is no option of Custom Shows
Q.10 What is the use of “Hide Slide” option?
- To hide the selected slides during Presentation
- To hide the selected slides during Editing
- To hide the selected slides during Printing
- To hide the selected slides during Deleting